Purpose of private loans

When we are immersed in unfavorable economic circumstances we ask ourselves if it would be convenient to use a private equity company to obtain a loan, we must analyze the purpose of private loans and know in which case it is more appropriate to use a private equity company.

So essential to be able to solve unforeseen situations

So essential to be able to solve unforeseen situations

When we have no other alternative and the bank closes the door for us in order to obtain the necessary financing, which is so convenient and so essential to be able to solve unforeseen situations, specific needs that can never be foreseen. In those cases it is when it would be appropriate to assess the possibility of resorting to a company like ours that offers private loans and that allow us to improve the situation is where we are.

It is not, therefore, a whim but a clear urgency to request private loans, the purpose of private loans is to solve specific needs, it is not a large-scale investment but it is a necessary boost to get out of the quagmire in which we are immersed.

To be able to access any of these private loans, it is only necessary to guarantee it with a property. In the case of our company Contact Finance, there is the option of guaranteeing almost any object of value, this means that we can guarantee credit with a flat, a vehicle, any object as long as they are not jewelry.

Client needs is a small amount of money

Client needs is a small amount of money

If what the client needs is a small amount of money to be able to get out of the unforeseen economic situation in which he has immersed himself, we can always lend him a small amount from $ 3,000, the maximum that we can grant him will be delimited by the quality of the guarantee to provide us, up to 20 or 25% depending on each case.

And in those situations in which the user does not have real estate or any other object with a considerable value, we have the option of obtaining money for the client’s own vehicle, this means that we will be able to grant him a credit through his car, for this first That car is taxed and then a monetary amount can be given that can reach up to 40% of the value of the vehicle, in the same way we do it in the case that it is a motorcycle, a van, a truck, etc.

As for real estate properties, it has to have a special characteristic that is to be free of charges and mortgages, and flats, houses, premises, etc. can be valid. except for the plots or plots.

All our loans are granted in a very short time and it is possible that the client will have the cash in less than 72 hours, that is possible thanks to the fact that the credits of our private equity company offer many advantages and one of them is that they do not We ask for so many papers or justifications, thus speeding up the procedures.

Gives more solidity and legality to our financial loans

Gives more solidity and legality to our financial loans

The purpose of private loans is to give our clients an economic respite and we also offer security, assistance and we design all operations tailored to the user’s needs. All the agreements are signed before a notary and this gives more solidity and legality to our financial loans; These notarial signatures can be made anywhere on the peninsula, including the islands, and with this we ensure that the client does not have to travel to perform them.

The payments of the installments can be done very comfortably and the duration of the loans can be extended up to 15 years, we always make the burden of requesting a loan for the user as flexible as possible.

All these characteristics are more than enough reasons for you to decide to apply for a particular loan, knowing the purpose of private loans you can know and appreciate that this is a very convenient alternative, when bank credit is denied, we can help you And we will also solve all the doubts you have in this regard, therefore we advise you to contact us and consult us as soon as possible.

Loans to unemployed to open businesses

The difference mentioned concerns that between unemployed and unemployed: the first case concerns all those who have worked but, for any reason, have lost their jobs; the second case (the unemployed) concerns those who have never worked: the latter type mainly includes boys and young people who are looking for their first job. Well, based on the belonging of one or other type of jobless, you may or may not have access to certain loans.

Are aimed at both the unemployed and the unemployed

Are aimed at both the unemployed and the unemployed

However, the facilities that provide for this difference, by 2020, are less and less as they were (and are) considered discriminatory to each other. From this point of view, all the new concessions indicate either “not employed” or specify that they are aimed at both the unemployed and the unemployed.

Non-repayable loans for unemployed people who want to start their own business: let’s start with these because they are the most attractive. The most important non -repayable loan for unemployed people who want to start their own business is, perhaps, invitalia’s honor loan: this can provide a non-repayable contribution of up to 50% of the loan granted and the remaining 50% to be paid by a subsidized rate mortgage.

There are non-refundable grants

There are non-refundable grants

The Rest in the South project follows: also in this there are non-refundable grants which reach up to 35% of the loan that can be disbursed but the remaining 65%, to be paid in installments, is at zero rate. Always among the non-repayable loans destined for the unemployed, we have Cultura Crea and which concerns the creation of businesses in the cultural industry: in this, the non-repayable contribution reaches up to 45%. Non-refundable loans for unemployed women ? Sure! All the aforementioned hypotheses also concern women, i.e. the female enterprise alone or mixed with the male one.

Discounts for unemployed people to open businesses. These are many and often the real problem is knowing them. They can come from many levels: from the region, from the state and from Europe. We indicate to you that, among the new unemployed enterprises 2020 facilitations, it is the most important as it has a budget of several million USD to satisfy the demand of many young unemployed young people: we refer to the initiative known as financing new enterprises at zero rate.

Allows you to start on your own relatively

Allows you to start on your own relatively

This latter facility allows you to start on your own relatively, that is, it is only admissible in a corporate form and not as a sole proprietorship for self-employment. Among the forms of subsidies and loans to unemployed people to open businesses there is a “very special” one. This is a loan for innovative startups, even if not yet established. The peculiarity of this loan is that it has a dual nature: as a rule, the concession consists of a zero rate of up to 80% of the loan granted and the rest at market rate. While if the innovative start-ups are located in the southern regions, without prejudice to the rate 0 up to 80%, the remaining 20% ​​will NOT be returned, therefore it will be fully funded.

Another way to start up on your own, concerns only the unemployed who take advantage of the unemployment allowance or in case of reimbursement in advance for the opening of activities that we have already talked about about financing with reimbursement in advance and the opening of activities and to which we refer interested parties. Other systems to open businesses with unemployment can be found on loans for those who open a VAT number. Finally, if you were interested in requesting liquidity during the unemployment period, we recommend visiting loans for unemployed 2020: how to obtain them and with what guarantees.